How does a Reverse Osmosis System (RO) work?
Pressure forces water molecules through a semipermeable membrane turning regular tap water in to high quality drinking water, clean clear ice cubes, delicious coffee, tea & beverages and water for pets and plants. (water source must be potable - water that is safe to drink or to use for food preparation)
More Frequently Asked Questions
- If I buy a Softener or Reverse Osmosis System from online or a big box store will you install it?
- How long are your rental contracts?
- What products can I rent?
- Why choose Wheatland Water Conditioning?
- What does a Water Softener do?