How does a Reverse Osmosis System (RO) work?
Pressure forces water molecules through a semipermeable membrane turning regular tap water in to high quality drinking water, clean clear ice cubes, delicious coffee, tea & beverages and water for pets and plants. (water source must be potable - water that is safe to drink or to use for food preparation)
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose Wheatland Water Conditioning?
- What does a Water Softener do?
- How can I tell if my water is hard?
- How long will a Wheatland Water Softener last?
- Do you provide equipment rental?