What does a Water Softener do?
Water Softeners reduce hardness, iron, manganese which causes staining and scale build up in untreated water. Hard water is known to clog pipes and increases the amount of soap and detergent required.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- If I buy a Softener or Reverse Osmosis System from online or a big box store will you install it?
- How long are your rental contracts?
- What products can I rent?
- Why choose Wheatland Water Conditioning?
- How can I tell if my water is hard?